Junior Software Developer (PHP)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
You should have a basic working knowledge of shopping carts, content management system, custom applications development.
- Basic Technical expertise in PHP
- Basic Coding Skills in CorePHP
- Basic working knowledge of MySQL database
- Ability to take up R & D Activity Individually
- Basic understanding of Cross Browsers Functionalities
- Basic understanding of PHP Frameworks
- Basic Understanding of AJAX
- Basic understanding of E-Commerce
- Basic Understanding of Content Managements Systems
- Basic Object Oriented Programming Skills & Experience in PHP
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good communication skills
- Have sincere, honest and committed attitude
- Be hardworking and responsible
- Ability to understand project requirements accurately and be able to deliver projects on time.
- Have good knowledge of various practices within the web-Industry and have ability to apply ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions to build good quality websites.
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction as high priority
- Have attention to details
- Good business logic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and take responsibility as needed
- Love what you do
We have a great team and would love to talk to you if you have these qualities and skill sets. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Please also join us on these social media platforms:
[button url=”https://synapseworldwide.com/blog/” color=”” size=”large” type=”square” icon=”” target=”_self”] explore our blog [/button]