Junior Web Designer
Experience: 0 to 2 years
As a web designer you will be required to design quality websites, web and mobile applications. You will be involved with the graphical aspects of a website – how the site works, how it looks along with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
You must have a good knowledge of graphics and web designing software and methodologies. You will be required to design user friendly interfaces and should be able to work well both independently and with a team, and perform well under tight deadlines.
- Good creative and imagination skills
- Passion for web visual design
- Experience in producing functional, user-friendly designs
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies including mobile / responsive designs
- Basic knowledge of XML is an advantage
- Well versed in typography
- Have patience and attention to detail
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Understanding of web standards and best practices including multi-browser compatibility
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Have sincere, honest and committed attitude
- Be hardworking and responsible
- Ability to understand project requirements accurately and be able to deliver projects on time.
- Have good knowledge of various practices within the web-Industry and have ability to apply ‘out-of-the-box’ solutions to build good quality websites
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction as high priority
- Have attention to details
- Good business logic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and take responsibility as needed
- Love what you do
We have a great team and would love to talk to you if you have these qualities and skill sets. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Please email email@example.com with your resume to apply. We look forward to talking with you soon.
Please also join us on these social media platforms:
explore our blog